Friday 21 November 2014

Sexy Teaser - Worth the Wait - forthcoming

 

His voice was deeper than ever as he said, “Monique, you are out of this world. You are off the charts hot. I mean, wow. I can’t even talk.”
Once the dress was on the couch, and my corset exposed to him, I saw that he was shaking his head in disbelief and staring at me as though he couldn’t fully comprehend what he was looking at.
“You like?”
He nodded and closed his mouth that had fallen open earlier. “Oh, I like.”
I smiled and put my hands on my accentuated hips. I caught a glimpse of my contours in the glass of his bookcase and, even though I could only see my own silhouette, I knew what I looked like and I felt hot.
“You’re right out of my wildest fantasy.”
“Oh?” I said, trying my best to sound coy and innocent. “What are you going to do about it?”
“Get down on my knees and thank God.” He laughed.
“I like the part about you getting down on your knees.”
He took my guidelines seriously then pulled me to him. He cradled my ass in his hands as he held my hips so close that his mouth was practically touching my pussy.
“I can’t believe you had this on the whole time. If I’d known, I don’t think I could have made dinner.”
“Why not?” I, again, tried to sound naïve.
“Baby, you are incredible. I want to lick you and explore every inch of you and I do believe I made you a promise about providing you with the biggest orgasm of your life.”

Release Date: 

Preorder: 28th November 2014
Early download: 12th December 2014
General release: 9th January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment